Who are Never Settle?
Never Settle are an award-winning digital marketing agency that partners with brands to build a bigger storey through technology, marketing, design, development and digital marketing. Founded in Denver, Colorado and built across the globe, Never Settle work with companies of all sizes from start ups to established enterprises, providing the technology, design and strategy they need to succeed.
Our business is built on three pillars of services: Web, Marketing and Design. We offer everything a business needs to succeed online but only focus on providing the very best service in a few select areas. We have won numerous awards and been featured in many publications for our achievements.
While we are 100% remote, we have a close culture. Everyone knows everyone and we have numerous Slack channels for more than just projects. We meet regularly online and at least once a year in person.
But it's not all about business, our core values are exceptionally important to us. We value each and every member of the team as individuals and always ensure you have everything you need at all times. Management are available whenever you need and we understand you are more than just your work.
Never Settle is also dedicated to seeing human trafficking ending in our lifetime and so we dedicate a lot of time and resource to helping see this through.
What does the role involve?
This is a brand new role for Never Settle with an opportunity to become a key member of the newly-established Webflow team. This Senior Webflow Designer/Developer role gives you full autonomy over the wide variety of Webflow-based projects you'll be assigned to as well as full ownership over design direction. As a fully-remote agency, being self-driven is essential to succeeding at this role as you run your own Webflow projects from idea to completion. Never Settle is a people-first agency and our vision for this role is to create a long-term career path that helps you meet your personal and professional goals.
Never Settle has been winning design awards for over a decade, so we're looking for someone who takes pride in their work and produces websites of the highest quality.
Please note: This is an internal, full-time position. Sorry, no freelancers or contractors.
Who are you?
You have an eye for design and portfolio to prove it. Webflow is second nature to you, but you'll also be skilled in Figma/Adobe XD as well as Adobe CS. You have an eye for design beyond what makes a website look great, you understand the user journey, marketing funnels and of course are proficient in UI and UX. Webflow is merely the tool of choice to help our clients build a website that compliments their business and solve their marketing problems, not just aesthetically but functionally as well. You will be self-directed and thrive when given full autonomy and creative freedom. You can read between the lines, look at the bigger picture, compile your own brief and exceed a client's expectations.
But your design skills don't stop there - As well as designing and developing websites in Webflow and mock ups in Figma or XD, you'll also be skilled in helping businesses define their brand by creating style guides, brand guidelines or even brand identities. You'll be able to help a brand define who they are and make it a reality from start to finish and love the process.
What's your experience?
- At least five years experience with Webflow
- At least five years agency experience
- Diverse portfolio with a wide range of high-quality designs
- Strong skills in HTML & CSS
- Strong application of data migration from other platforms to Webflow
- Ability to design directly within Webflow without the need for mock ups
- Ability to take mock ups from other designers and develop into a Webflow website
- Exceptional English skills both written and verbal
- Confident managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident interacting directly with the client when required
- Exceptional Webflow knowledge
- Knowledge of third-party Webflow extensions such as Foxy & MixItUp
- Proficient in Figma or Adobe XD
- Proficient in Adobe CC - Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- BONUS - Experience with branding, creating brand identities, guidelines & style guides
What are the benefits?
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% remote position
- Flexible working - Work when it suits you
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Up to 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave