Who are Never Settle?
Never Settle are an award-winning digital marketing agency that partners with brands to build a bigger storey through technology, marketing, design, development and digital marketing. Founded in Denver, Colorado and built across the globe, Never Settle work with companies of all sizes from start ups to established enterprises, providing the technology, design and strategy they need to succeed.
Our business is built on three pillars of services: Web, Marketing and Design. We offer everything a business needs to succeed online but only focus on providing the very best service in a few select areas. We have won numerous awards and been featured in many publications for our achievements.
While we are 100% remote, we have a close culture. Everyone knows everyone and we have numerous Slack channels for more than just projects. We meet regularly online and at least once a year in person.
But it's not all about business, our core values are exceptionally important to us. We value each and every member of the team as individuals and always ensure you have everything you need at all times. Management are available whenever you need and we understand you are more than just your work.
Never Settle is also dedicated to seeing human trafficking ending in our lifetime and so we dedicate a lot of time and resource to helping see this through.
What does the role involve?
Our Front End Developers are responsible for taking ideas and turning them into a reality. It's at this part of a project where the magic happens, after a client has signed off the UI/UX and is happy with a prototype, our Front End Developers then get to work.
You'll be a key player, working not only with the design team to ensure you are translating their vision but also with the wider development team on more complex projects.
At Never Settle, we work with a wide range of clients from small startups to Enterprizes and on a diverse range of projects. From pretty typical WordPress website builds to bespoke, custom web apps, if there's any front end code required this role will be involved.
Who are you?
You have an eye for detail not only in terms of design but code as well. You pride yourself on creating clean, efficient code that ensures standards are at their highest at all times.
You are happy to self-manage your projects but are not a lone wolf and are still an engaged member of the wider development team and agency.
With a diverse skillset and experience to back you up, you'll have no problems jumping right in and start translating designs into a reality.
What's your experience?
- At least three years experience as a Front End Web Developer
- Ideally with agency experience
- Expert level understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Comfortable translating Figma and Adobe XD prototypes
- Expert understanding of WordPress
- Expert understanding of WooCommerce
- Experience working directly with UI/UX designers
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- BONUS: Experience with Backbone.JS, Underscore.JS and jQuery
What are the benefits?
- We're a people first agency – we value you more than the work you do
- 100% fully-remote position
- 100% flexible working - Work when it suits you
- Competitive Compensation
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave