Who are Never Settle?
Never Settle are an award-winning digital marketing agency that partners with brands to build a bigger storey through technology, marketing, design, development and digital marketing. Founded in Denver, Colorado and built across the globe, Never Settle work with companies of all sizes from start ups to established enterprises, providing the technology, design and strategy they need to succeed.
Our business is built on three pillars of services: Web, Marketing and Design. We offer everything a business needs to succeed online but only focus on providing the very best service in a few select areas. We have won numerous awards and been featured in many publications for our achievements.
While we are 100% remote, we have a close culture. Everyone knows everyone and we have numerous Slack channels for more than just projects. We meet regularly online and at least once a year in person.
But it's not all about business, our core values are exceptionally important to us. We value each and every member of the team as individuals and always ensure you have everything you need at all times. Management are available whenever you need and we understand you are more than just your work.
Never Settle is also dedicated to seeing human trafficking ending in our lifetime and so we dedicate a lot of time and resource to helping see this through.
What does the role involve?
The way we do things at Never Settle is why clients keep coming back time and time again. We work in a simple, streamlined, methodical way that is extremely efficient and gives our clients just the right amount of information they need.
All of this is thanks to our Standard Operating Procedures and how our projects are managed, perfected over the course of more than 10 years experience.
Since we work with a wide range of clients, from startups to Enterprizes, across all sorts of sectors, we have to continuously adapt and improve our methodology to ensure our approach is always working best for our clients.
Being a 100% remote company, our Project Managers are key to everything we do ensuring that projects are running smoothly and all of our internal team is on the same page at all times. Our Project Managers are the 'go-to' person for our clients whenever they have questions or needs. Being able to translate a client's problem into the best possible solution as well as communicate complex terms clients may not understand are all key responsibilities of the Project Manager.
Who are you?
With a wealth of experience, you'll be keen to get stuck into this role and take on a diverse range of projects. From web builds to web apps, you'll be excited at the prospect of managing a wide range of projects from our clients both big and small.
You'll have a complete understanding of how websites and web-based products function and will be able to help identify problems as well as solutions. You'll have no problem translating client requests into technical requirements and tasking them out to the right individuals on the team.
As an expert with logic, you'll be able to push back on bad ideas both internally and from clients and instead come up with a better solution. With an understanding that everything can always be improved, you'll be continuously identifying ways that we as an agency can work better and updating Standard Operating Procedures as you see fit.
You'll enjoy being self-directed and being independent when it comes to managing your workload and will be happy being the main contact for our clients on projects you manage.
What's your experience?
- At least five years experience in project management experience with web technologies
- Ability to create Standard Operating Procedures and lead others in them
- Process and Standards guru
- Excellent communicator
- Hitting deadlines is the only thing you understand
- You understand how the things we create are built
- Comfort with / easy adaptation to new project management tools
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
- Ability to provide visibility on schedules and deadlines and alert client and leadership of potential deadline challenges so that we can be in communication with the client early and often
- BONUS Skill: HTML & CSS
- BONUS Skill: WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace
What are the benefits?
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Schedule
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave