Who are Never Settle?
Never Settle are an award-winning digital marketing agency that partners with brands to build a bigger storey through technology, marketing, design, development and digital marketing. Founded in Denver, Colorado and built across the globe, Never Settle work with companies of all sizes from start ups to established enterprises, providing the technology, design and strategy they need to succeed.
Our business is built on three pillars of services: Web, Marketing and Design. We offer everything a business needs to succeed online but only focus on providing the very best service in a few select areas. We have won numerous awards and been featured in many publications for our achievements.
While we are 100% remote, we have a close culture. Everyone knows everyone and we have numerous Slack channels for more than just projects. We meet regularly online and at least once a year in person.
But it's not all about business, our core values are exceptionally important to us. We value each and every member of the team as individuals and always ensure you have everything you need at all times. Management are available whenever you need and we understand you are more than just your work.
Never Settle is also dedicated to seeing human trafficking ending in our lifetime and so we dedicate a lot of time and resource to helping see this through.
What does the role involve?
Being a completely remote team, being self-directed, a proactive communicator, and a team player are imperative to our mutual success. As a people-first culture, our goal will be to systematically plan a long-term path for you to achieve your personal and career goals, people are everything and you’re no exception to us!
Who are you?
You love technology and pushing the boundaries of what has been the status quo, you’re not stuck in one design lane and can translate different clients and industry needs accordingly. You understand that function is equally as important as design and can design UX that convert users and are fun to use. You can prototype and visually display and communicate your design ideas quickly and simply. You are self-directed and have no problem keeping projects on schedule.
What's your experience?
- At least five years experience in web design
- Understand how to create and leverage animation and movement
- Ability to design from scratch or improve upon an existing design or brand
- Curious and always exploring new ideas
- Expert in either XD or Figma
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Ability to provide visibility on schedules and deadlines and alert PM to potential deadline challenges so that we can be in communication with the client early and often.
- BONUS Skill: HTML & CSS
- BONUS Skill: WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace
What are the benefits?
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Schedule
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave