We are making a substantial investment into beefing up contact channels and information available to you. Our vision is to create “no support required” products that are extremely powerful but so easy to use and so stable that the need for support is virtually non-existent. That said, there are always weird scenarios that surface and we want to make sure you are equipped with the best resources possible to tackle questions on your own or reach us quickly should the need arise. Here’s how we are making that happen:
- We have restructured how our plugin documentation works and are making a focused effort to add additional reference material for all levels of users.
- We are now using MailChimp to more effectively manage our contacts and rare outbound communications. Maybe this will mean we stay in touch more often! But if so, you can rest assured that we’ll strive to only include things that really matter (like new Cloner add-on release announcements).
- We are experimenting with UserVoice to power all inbound communications and requests as well as help us more effectively gauge what to build next. Please take advantage of our new feedback forums to let us know what add-ons or features we should focus on. Community input will help immensely in getting the most needed functionality deployed as quickly as possible.
- In addition to formalizing our generous, developer-friendly licensing model, we are implementing a new activation system that makes automatic plugin updates possible even on the NS plugins and add-ons that you purchase. No more manual downloading and reinstalling in order to update to the latest version.
- We are launching a new Affiliate Program! You can sign up here to earn commissions while helping us spread the word about NS products.
- NeverSettle.it V2 (of this website) is on it's way and will build upon and add to all of this.