The book walks through the real-world challenges and breakthroughs we had while persevering through a new product launch every week for 12 weeks. It also documents our mistakes and provides easy to follow guidance and ways to apply all the things we learned in your own business or product development adventures. It’s both a practical guide and a entrepreneurial journal filled with epic imagery that will help you remember the lessons is covers.
Chapters and Lessons covered in this Lean eBook:
- WEEK ZERO – Background
- WEEK ONE – Innovate Today while Planning for the Future
- WEEK TWO – Indispensable User Feedback
- WEEK THREE – The Value of Unrealistic Deadlines
- WEEK FOUR – Better Questions Produce Better Products
- WEEK FIVE – The Other Side of Product Development
- WEEK SIX – Pivots and Portfolio Diversity
- WEEK SEVEN – True MVP
- WEEK EIGHT – Small Batches
- WEEK NINE – Fighting Scope Creep
- WEEK TEN – The Demand Intersection
- WEEK ELEVEN – The Power of Passion
- WEEK TWELVE – The Experience Multiplier
- NEXT STEPS – The Ongoing Journey
You will have immediate access to the PDF download after your successful checkout and payment. It is a high quality 30MB PDF file, so please be patient with the download.
We are also working on an ePub conversion for your eReader devices, and it will also be available to you for no extra cost when it is ready.
Epic Images Make the Material Memorable