Webflow Developer Designer
REMOTE | COMPETITIVE PAY | FULL-TIME | 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Our Webflow developers are fast and agile, ready to leverage existing toolsets when needed or develop and deploy their own designs. Our Webflow designers are forward-thinking and not afraid to shatter the box of traditional design and function. Being a completely remote team, being self-directed, a proactive communicator, and a team player are imperative to our mutual success. As a people-first culture, our goal will be to systematically plan a long-term path for you to achieve your personal and career goals, people are everything and you’re no exception to us!
Who You Are
You love Webflow, but you’re not limited to it, when needed you can help with other simple web development and design. You have an eye for design and can see and develop your own designs and layouts that are forward-thinking and modern. You are self-directed and have the ability to think through things from both an engineer’s and a user’s perspective ensuring that your work is not only technically sound but also a great experience for the end-user who is using your solution in their daily life. You can read between the lines, know how to lean on a team for the right things, and can reverse engineer problems.
- At least three years experience with Webflow
- Advanced to expert designer
- Strong skills in HTML & CSS
- Stong application of data migration from other platforms to Webflow
- BONUS Skill: APIs (REST and JSON)
- Ability to take a pre-designed mock and develop it in Webflow
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Ability to provide visibility on schedules and deadlines and alert PM to potential deadline challenges so that we can be in communication with the client early and often.
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Schedule
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave