Web Project Manager
REMOTE | COMPETITIVE PAY | FULL-TIME | 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Project managers are the backbone to everything we do, they are more than task managers they are leaders who can pull together our designers, developers, and customers into one cohesive moving force aimed at results. Being a completely remote team, being self-directed, a proactive communicator, and a team player are imperative to our mutual success. As a people-first culture, our goal will be to systematically plan a long-term path for you to achieve your personal and career goals, people are everything and you’re no exception to us!
Who You Are
You have experience working in an agency environment and can understand clients’ needs and translate them into solid technical requirements. You understand marketing and strategy and have no problem pushing back on bad ideas and requests that will create sub-par results for the client. You can take problems and create solutions with empathy and efficiency in equal measures. You are self-directed and have the ability to think through things from both an engineer’s and a user’s perspective ensuring that your work is not only technically sound but also a great experience for the end-user who is using your solution in their daily life. You can read between the lines, know how to lean on a team for the right things.
- At least five years experience in project management experience with web technologies
- Ability to create Standard Operating Procedures and lead others in them
- Process and Standards guru
- Excellent communicator
- Hitting deadlines is the only thing you understand
- You understand how the things we create are built
- BONUS Skill: HTML & CSS
- BONUS Skill: WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace
- Comfort with / easy adaptation to new project management tools
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Ability to provide visibility on schedules and deadlines and alert client and leadership of potential deadline challenges so that we can be in communication with the client early and often.
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Schedule
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave
Attention to detail is critical in a remote company, please respond as outlined, inaccurate applications will not be reviewed.