NS FBA for WooCommerce
Sell more and ship less (yourself)!
Save tons of time and automate your order fulfillment with NS FBA for WooCommerce! This is a WooCommerce Extension that integrates your own store with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). You must have WooCommerce v2+ and an active Amazon Seller account with FBA for this to work. This is one of the only ways – and by far the easiest – to integrate your WordPress cart to Amazon's enterprise fulfillment services.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Go Full Screen to see the details!
Save all the time it takes to ship your WooCommerce orders by automating your fulfillment with NS FBA! It integrates Fulfillment by Amazon with WooCommerce, is super easy to set up, and runs in the background with no intervention necessary. It will even keep your WooCommerce inventory levels in sync from your Amazon stock levels. You will need to generate Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS) credentials, which you can do in the MWS Registration area of your Seller Central account. NS FBA supports ALL regions worldwide where Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is available. Automatic order fulfillment has never been so easy!
Advanced Inventory Level Syncing from FBA to WooCommerce
NS FBA ensures that your WooCommerce stock levels reflect your actual inventory numbers in FBA. You can configure a combination of sync options. And we even recently updated these features to support stores with massive numbers of products. It’s running smoothly on stores with over 1800 SKUs.
Manually Trigger Amazon Fulfillment for Any Order
Fulfillment is automatically triggered when an electronic payment method (like PayPal) is successful. It works with all payment gateways supported by WooCommerce. If you are accepting manual forms of payment like checks, or if you have a special scenario, you can always easily send the order to FBA using the new custom Order Action “Send to Amazon FBA” in the individual Order edit page.
Helpful Custom Order Statuses
NS FBA adds 3 new order statuses to WooCommerce:
- sent-to-fba (for when orders are successfully sent to Amazon Fulfillment)
- part-to-fba (for when some items in an order were sent to Amazon and others were not)
- fail-to-fba (for when there was a problem sending the order to Amazon).
These new statuses will be set automatically based on the results of the order submission to FBA. These statuses will also show unique icons in the Orders view so that you can quickly see where things are at.
Nothing Can Ever Slip Through the Cracks
If there is an error with an order submission to FBA, in addition to adding an admin note on the order itself, it will also email the site admin a notification. NOTE: this functionality is experimental and depends on a properly configured environment for PHP error_log() with the email parameter set to work.
NS FBA for WooCommerce Features:
- Works for ALL regions worldwide where Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is available.
- Ultimate flexibility: Select which individual products you want to be handled by FBA and which ones you want to manually fulfill
- Map Amazon Shipping Speeds to WooCommerce shipping methods (massively improved in version 22.214.171.124)!
- Automatically sends orders to FBA for fulfillment when payment is received
- Manually submit orders to FBA if necessary
- Easily track the current status of fulfillment orders on the normal Orders screen with support for both full and partial fulfillment (orders can be mixed)
- Fully integrated into standard WooCommerce plugin conventions and processes like order status, order notes, etc.
- Supports THREE inventory sync modes: Update local product stock numbers from FBA inventory every time an order is placed; and/or update local stock numbers automatically on an hourly schedule; and/or manually trigger a full inventory sync from Amazon stock level numbers (also a good idea to do when setting up the integration)
- Supports international fulfillment through FBA as long as your FBA policy allows it, but also now supports turning OFF fulfillment for international shipping addresses as of version 126.96.36.199
- The customer receives a shipping notice from FBA when the order actually ships (this can be dsiabled as of version 188.8.131.52)
- The customer can access shipping and tracking information right from their View Order page in their My Account area
- Receive shipping notifications to your WP admin email address or set a different address to receive notifications
- Receive email notifications at the site admin address when an FBA submission fails and optionally turn those notifications OFF
- As of version 184.108.40.206 – ALL new Smart Fulfillment decision engine with granular control of when NS FBA should or should not send fulfillment requests to Amazon at both the order and the item level
- Manual override settings to bypass other active conditions when an order is Manually sent to FBA
- Option to disable sending orders to FBA that match specific shipping methods
- Vacation Mode to enable sending to FBA regardless of product settings
- Perfection Mode to disable sending to FBA if ALL products in an order are not set to Fulfill with Amazon FBA
- Option to monitor for shipping status from Amazon and set the order status to Completed when shipping status has been detected
- And more!
Best customer support ever ! really work !
I use NS FBA for my WooCommerce site and I highly recommend it.
When I signed up last year, it was the only synch option I could find for WooCommerce. I think Stitch Labs may have one now as well.
But this was a godsend for me. The inventory synch works without issue, and the transmission of orders from WooCommerce to Amazon FBA works seamlessly. Also, Andrew (who created it I believe) is very helpful and fast with support.
Great plugin and great support, when you have questions!
Amazing plugin at such a great price! The plugin is easy to use and they provide a great video if you have any questions. Not only did they provide an amazing product, but their support is amazing as well. They’re very personable and easy to work with.
I have been waiting for one year to find such a plugin, and there it is.
Not only the plugin works very well (and I had other experiences on other platforms, trying to sync inventories with FBA that were not conclusive at all), and is very easy to set up. My 1800+ SKUs inventory across 4 websites and 3 FBA warehouses is always synced.
The best part is, customer service is outstanding, and tech support very reactive – and pro-active.
Can not wait till these guys release other tools for e-merchants!
We were a long-time FBA merchant and desired an “off Amazon” prescence with a lot more control of our brand. WooCommerce was the preferred cart but we had no idea how to automatically get orders to FBA. Several days of searching led us to NS FBA and at first we thought someone was playing a cruel joke – could it really be as simple as installing a plugin? YES, it is! And it’s truly seamless – orders come into Woo, get sent to FBA, inventory #’s get updated, customers are happy, we are happy. What’s even more incredible, the NS team was so proactive in adding features, it’s almost like we had our own dev team. These guys are beyond helpful/talented and it shows up in their work. Our business has grown substantially thanks to NS FBA and we are exteremly grateful. -The team at HealthNaturally.me
This plugin is EXACTLY what I needed for my website! Amazon FBA is a no-brainer for companies with products to ship, but logistics and shipping discounts to be desired, and WooCommerce lacks any integration with FBA out of the box. After scouring the internet, NSFBA is the only solution I have found that lets me select which products I want fulfilled though FBA, and map corresponding FBA shipping methods to the WooCommerce shipping options. Nice and simple, and it works flawlessly. The thoughtful responses and quick updates I received from Andrew are icing on the cake!
Here’s how Subscriptions work with Never Settle plugins. There are two main Subscription Levels: Basic and Developer, and here’s what they include:
Subscription Level and Perks:
Basic Subscription Level
Developer Subscription Level
The best way is to use the Request Support feature built right into the plugin itself! You can also email email@example.com or open a ticket on support.neversettle.it
The key to understand is that everything about your customer’s e-commerce experience on your site is still handled by WooCommerce. NS FBA doesn’t duplicate or replace any functionality from payment gateways to coupons to checkout to even shipping methods (see more on mapping Amazon shipping speeds to WooCommerce shipping methods here: http://neversettle.it/documentation/ns-fba-woocommerce/how-to-use-shipping-speeds-woocommerce-fba/ ). Because of this, NS FBA is compatible with any WooCommerce extension including payment methods.
The way NS FBA works is that it silently monitors WooCommerce in the background and detects when an order has been completed and paid for. Then, it takes that order information and looks for products that you have set to fulfill with Amazon. It will send the data for those products by SKU along with the order information like shipping address to Amazon Fulfillment where FBA then takes over and ships the items. NS FBA will detect any errors with the FBA shipping request like if a SKU is out of stock in Amazon, create an Order Note about the issue, and send you an email about the problem.
Amazon Fulfillment only offers 3 different shipping speeds categories to external sites through the FBA / MWS API: Normal, Expedited, and Priority. These are general shipping categories and do not necessarily equate to a specific shipping method traditional provided by the actual carriers. Each one might have different fees associated with them, so be sure to check Amazon’s definitions and terms for FBA shipping speed categories for multi-channel fulfillment.
Our NS FBA plugin allows you to define mappings for WooCommerce shipping methods to those Amazon shipping speed categories. The following article goes more detail, but the bottom line is that NS FBA makes it easy and simple to link any shipping methods you have set up in WooCommerce to Amazon’s pre-defined shipping speeds:
The products that are set to fulfill by Amazon will get sent to Amazon, and the rest will need to be fulfilled manually. The overall order status will still be Partial to FBA (assuming the FBA items were successfully accepted by Amazon for fulfillment), which lets you know that you need to take action on the manual items. The order notes will contain updates including a link to the order log. See our NS FBA documentation for additional details.
YES! NS FBA supports ALL Amazon Regions where FBA is available. Fulfillment by Amazon is organized worldwide by region. NS FBA can connect to any of Amazon’s regional servers. You configure this in the plugin settings along with your Amazon MWS credientials for your region, seller ID, and marketplace ID. Check out our video at the top of the page for more details and to see exactly how this works!
- [DONE] Smart fulfillment settings to achieve detailed control over which orders and order items are sent to Amazon for fulfillment.
- [DONE] Display Order Shipping and Tracking information to the Customer through their View Order page.
- [DONE] Option to prevent NS FBA from sending international orders to Amazon for fulfillment.
- Option to turn off shipping notifications from Amazon to the customer.
- Option to turn off shipping notifications from Amazon to the site admin.
- [DONE] Option to add additional shipping notification email address.
- [DONE] Option to specify who should get error email notifications or turn them off.
- [DONE] Improve error notification email support.
- Add quick action button on main orders view to send to FBA based on current status.
- Pulling real-time fulfillment preview data from Amazon to generate shipping estimates at checkout.
- [DONE] Add inventory syncing between FBA and WooCommerce.
- Want more? Make a feature request here: support.neversettle.it – Let us know which features are important to your business!