NS Cloner Pro
Copy or Clone WordPress Sites in Multisite with One Click!
Clone WordPress Site in Multisite ONLY. The NS Cloner Pro comes with the most commonly needed advanced features to clone WordPress sites in a multisite network. It has several different subscription options to meet almost any scenario, and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! Check out the overview for some of the most powerful functionality it offers, and explore the Features section to see what is included with Pro as compared to Master. This Power Tool saves WordPress Multisite Network administrators hours per new site they have to setup and configure.
Save Yourself Hours Per Site that you Build!
(Literally! Watch how easy and awesome it is to copy WordPress sites with the NS Cloner):
Clone WordPress Sites in your Network with ONE CLICK
It doesn't get any easier than this. Do you need a new site based on an existing site in your WPMU Network? A single click duplicates everything: the site's content, theme, plugins, settings, widgets, menus, and media files. How long have you been living without this incredible time saver? What are you waiting for?
Clone Over 1 or Many Existing Sites
Replace one or many sites in a single operation. The Clone Over mode is powerful and flexible allowing you to override and clone WordPress sites. You can even keep the existing content in place if you only want to refresh the site(s) with new settings or plugins from a template site. Or, replace all the content to bring it in sync with the latest version of a template site!
Powerful Built-in Search and Replace Tool
During the cloning process the Cloner will find any text you specify in the original site and automatically replace it with the values you provide in the new clone site. Use this to automate replacements of things like contact info, business names, and so much more! Add UNLIMITED search and replace rules per clone! You can even use Search and Replace on any or ALL sites in your network without cloning. It operates in a serial-array safe way and replaces all instances across your site. Be careful though! With great power comes great responsibility.
NS Cloner Pro Subscription Includes:
All Core NS Cloner Features to Clone WordPress Sites:
- Copy the Main Site (ID = 1) to a new Site
- Copy all posts, pages, taxonomies, menus, widgets, and media files
- Copy all theme settings, plugin settings, and site options
- One-Click Cloning of any existing site
- Responsive admin interface
- Built-in support help tips and instructions
- Automatic Updates just like WP.org
All Content and Users add-on Features:
- Adds a Clone Over Mode to the Cloner
- Create a new clone over one or multiple existing sites
- Copies ALL users from the original site
- Turn ALL content copying ON / OFF
- Turn ALL media file copying ON / OFF
- Turn ALL user copying ON / OFF
All Search and Replace add-on Features:
- Adds a Search and Replace Mode
- Search & Replace values during cloning or as a stand-alone function
- Search & Replace values across existing site or multiple sites
- Serial array safe
Want even more flexibility and power? Then checkout:
NS Cloner Master Subscription Includes:
ALL Features Listed Above PLUS:
All Table Manager add-on Features:
- Override the default tables that will be copied
- Select which tables to copy during cloning – for advanced users only!
- Achieve table-level control of all cloning
- Perfect for cloning the main site
- Perfect for unique scenarios
All Registration Templates add-on Features:
- Quickly configure site templates from existing sites
- Setup site custom fields for user-input replacements
- Allow users to pick their own template on registration
- Users see a quick preview based on theme screenshot during sign-up
- Template site is cloned to the new user’s site upon account activation
- Perfect for membership sites, blog networks, and community sites
Fresh off the press ... No reviews yet
Here’s how Subscriptions work with Never Settle plugins. There are two main Subscription Levels: Basic and Developer, and here’s what they include:
Basic Subscription Level
Developer Subscription Level
The best way is to use the Request Support feature built right into the plugin itself! For more detailed instructions you can see this article.
So, you want to be able to copy a site from network1.com/mysite to network2.com/mysite? We do to! Unfortunately this is not yet possible with the NS Cloner, but maybe in the future.
We release our premium plugins under the GPL V2 or later, and do not have any obfuscated components.
Usually this means that the clone operation did not complete successfully. The most common cause for this is a script timeout. By default, PHP script execution for a single script is set to 30 seconds. This might not be enough time for larger sites with numerous posts, pages, and users to complete cloning – especially since the Cloner runs advanced search and replace operations against every table cloned to the new site to make sure that it reflects the new site url and title throughout all its data. Try increasing the max_execution_time in php.ini or wherever your host supports updating PHP configuration settings. You can read more detailed troubleshooting tips for this issue and others on our support site.