Copy any WordPress Site with One Click!
This will pay for itself the first time you use it!
- Save hours upon hours by effortlessly copying and moving sites.
- Reduce long, manual processes down to seconds of automated action.
- Works for standard WordPress Sites and Multisite Networks!
- Copies everything*: posts, pages, settings, widgets, you name it.
- Proof? See What our Customers Say below about their multiplied time.
Here’s an old video from a previous version showing the pain-FREE process that’s even better in the current version!
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Tedious transfer of SQL exports and URL and directory replacements when copying or moving an existing site?
- Hours spent manually reconfiguring settings each time, or copying over content for a number of similar network sites?
- Headaches from things breaking when trying to copy a site, either to reuse it or create a staging site?
Here’s How the Cloner Can Help
- Rapidly spin up new client sites or staging instances
- Simplify your multisite management
- Save tons of time on site migrations and testing.
- Easily create parallel versions of sites for testing or comparison with no coding required
- Perform quick global replacements of placeholders in site content.
- Effortlessly roll out networks of similar sites.
- Use for regional sites, affiliate marketing, or any other purpose.
- Increase reach and decrease deployment time.
- Offer preconfigured, customized member sites via frontend cloning
- Speed up internal processes and collaboration for your team.
Check out the Features
1. Single and Multisite Support
The Cloner has always provided fast, powerful cloning within WP multisite networks – to new sites or over existing sites. In the new V4, it not only has better-than-ever multisite functionality but also offers single site cloning, including copying a network subsite to a separate single site and vice versa.
2. Remote “Teleport” Cloning
In Teleport mode, you can easily and securely transfer sites between multisite networks on different servers, or even migrate a whole network over to a new server. *Cloner will copy everything in the WordPress database, you’ll only need to copy the plugin and theme files over to the new server. Future versions will even do this for you too!
3. Content Management
With Cloner Pro you have access to a variety of settings for precise selective cloning. You can turn media cloning on or off, control exactly which database tables are cloned, and select which post types are copied when replacing one site with another one.
4. User Cloning
When cloning users, you can copy just the current user or all existing users complete with their roles and metadata, with robust logic for handling the complexities of multisite and single site user schema differences. You’ll also be able to instantly create new admin users for cloned sites, in order to hand them off to someone else.
5. Custom Search & Replace
In addition to performing automatic, serialized-safe smart URL replacements on all site content, Cloner Pro gives you the ability to add an unlimited number of custom search and replace values. You can run the Cloner in search and replace mode on an existing site, or perform replacements on the fly while cloning to a new site.
6. Frontend Cloning
With frontend cloning, you can set up template sites for new users to choose between when registering for a blog/site on your network, as well as custom fields for them to provide their own values for placeholders in the template site content. Their new site will automatically be set up with all content and settings cloned from the selected template site, and populated with their personalized values replacing the placeholders.
7. Saved Presets
Each time you use the Cloner, you have the option to save all your settings in a named preset. You’ll be able to instantly load all the configuration for commonly repeated operations in one click.
8. Background Cloning
By default, the Cloner now runs via a series of robust background processes, so you can clone large sites without running into timeout errors, and you can close your tab without interrupting cloning, or stay and watch the progress live.
9. WP CLI Support
You can now configure and run the Cloner directly from the command line via WP CLI, with support for all the same operations possible via the admin GUI.
10. Developer-Friendly & Extendable
We built the Cloner to be extended, with extensive debug logging and a large number of actions and filters, plus a robust add-on architecture for creating new modes, options and functionality.
What Customers Say
The Perfect Plugin for Duplicating!
This plugin is absolutely incredible! It saves me so much time in creating multisite sub-sites. And it is so easy! Thank you for making it available.
Thank you so much! I was dreading the process of manually cloning a multisite but this cloned it to a level of perfection. Amazing, thank you so much!
Wow, I must say it here, this plugin saved me tons of hours. Developing locally on multi-site I needed to clone one of my sites. I already own Duplicator Pro but they don’t offer the same option to clone only one site. So this plugin came really handy.
OMG – If Only I Found This Earlier!!
This plugin blew my mind.
It’s just stupid – ONE CLICK and my whole woocommerce store was copied in a new subsite with all the plugins set up the right way, products and pages with links updated AND orders data saved!
A few months ago I did the same process manually. Took me one week to go through all the plugins and found that none would do the job at once but I had to use multiple ones: duplicator, woocommerce import/export, plus exporting third party plugins’ config manually etc. Took me several days to complete the job I got done with 2.45 min with this one plugin. And all for free.
I’m still astonished.
I honestly would have paid 50 bucks to get the job done in such a hassle-free way.
I’m considering buying the PRO version even if I don’t need it just to support you guys because you so damn well deserve it!
I’ve had so many issues with so many plugins doing backup/sync etc I was really worried that this one would be the same, but it worked like an absolute dream. Nice one!
Simply the most useful plugin to clone websites.
Clone is a really complex operation but with this plugin it’s so easy!
Really solid and honest company.
Invaluable Utility for Multisite. For anyone who works with high-volume Multisite networks, NS Cloner is a game-changer. Simple and dependable.
One of those “I can’t believe it’s free” plugins – really well done all around. I added it to a multisite installation and an only moderately WordPress-sophisticated site operator was able to learn how to use it quickly, and now runs it without a hitch on a regular basis.
Fantastic cloner. It does what they say. Cloned a single site in a WordPress multisite in less than 30 seconds. So happy I found this plugin. And, their support was no less than superb!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Cloner copies everything you need to have a totally identical twin site: all media uploads, posts, pages, custom post types, taxonomies, comments, menus, WordPress options, theme and plugin settings (including which ones are active), users, roles, etc.
Theme and plugin files themselves are the only thing not copied by the Cloner. For cloning inside a multisite network, that’s not even needed, and for cloning to a remote site, you’ll just need to quickly transfer those via FTP. Then the Cloner will handle all the tricky database stuff for you.
Here’s what you can do:
- Clone any subsite in a multisite network to a new subsite.
- Clone a subsite out of network into its own single WordPress install.
- Clone a single WordPress install into a network subsite.
- Clone an entire multisite network.
- Clone a single WordPress install to another single install.
Here are a couple limitations:
- You can’t clone a subdirectory network into a subdomain network (although you can clone individual subsites between the two).
- You can’t currently clone to a non-public location, e.g. from your server to localhost (although you can do it the other way around, e.g. from localhost to a dev or production server).
Yes, and you get them all for one low price! We previously offered the different components of functionality in NS Cloner Pro as separate add-ons that could be purchased individually.
Now, you don’t have to buy add-ons anymore – all of the add-ons that you may have seen previously (Search and Replace, Table Manager, etc) plus a whole bunch of brand new features are all bundled up in this one Pro plugin.
NS Cloner has several things going for it that differentiate it from other plugins available:
It was made for first and foremost for multisite. Whereas other plugins may advertise multisite support as an additional feature or add-on, the Cloner was built from the ground up with WP multisite as the primary target. What a duck is to water, Cloner is to multisite. If you’re looking for superior performance and smoothness while working with multisite, we’re pretty confident the Cloner will provide that for you.
It does one thing, and does it well. The Cloner is designed to do one thing: be your go-to tool for copying WordPress sites. A lot of the other plugins on the market with features for copying/migrating sites are mainly backup plugins with an added feature of being able to import a backup on a different site to migrate it. There’s nothing wrong with that, but have you ever noticed that many times, when a tool tries to do multiple things at the same time, it does none of them quite as well? It’s our mission to offer you the highest quality site-copying experience possible when using the Cloner.
- The Cloner also offers some combinations of functionality like frontend cloning (automatic, customizable cloning of a template site when a new user registers) which no other plugin offers, to our knowledge.
We release our premium plugins under the GPL V2 or later, and do not have any obfuscated components.
An install is activating the plugin on one instance of WordPress , so you could use the Cloner for a multisite network with unlimited sites in it, and that would count as just one install (not a bad deal!). If you were to connect it to a second network or single site to clone remotely, that would be count as two installs.
NOTE: For NS Cloner Pro version 4 we’ve added the ability to clone to remote sites which requires that NS Cloner Pro be installed on BOTH sites. To temporarily compensate for this we’ve added an extra license to the 1-site and 5-site subscriptions.
You can add or vote on feature requests at support.neversettle.it. You can also browse our knowledgebase or contact us with an issue there.
With NS Cloner you can copy any WordPress site, simply:
- Go to the Cloner admin page, and select the site you want to copy plus enter the name and URL for the new site.
- (Optional) Add custom search and replace or customize the settings to make your clone exactly what you want it to be.
- Click the “Clone” button and sit back while the NS Cloner makes a full copy for you in seconds!
You can do full-site search and replace with the NS Cloner in two ways – on a new cloned site (in Standard Clone mode), or on an existing site (in Search Replace mode). To search and replace on an existing site, all you need to do is:
- Go to the Cloner admin page, and set the Mode dropdown to “Search and Replace”.
- If on a multisite, select one or multiple sites you’d like to apply the replacements on.
- Enter an unlimited number of search terms and their desired replacements.
- Click “Search/Replace” and watch the Cloner make all your replacements across your whole site (or sites) in seconds, including safely modifying serialized options values.
The powerful WordPress plugin NS Cloner will copy everything in the source site, so just set up your template site exactly like you want copied sites to be. You can include common shared items like menus, plugin settings, etc and leave out any unique content that you don’t want to be included in all future copies.
Then, install the NS Cloner and you’ll be able to instantly create unlimited copies of your template site, and adjust each one independently.