Full-Stack Engineer / Developer
REMOTE | COMPETITIVE PAY | FULL-TIME | 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Our developers and engineers are brilliant in their work but also strong and effective communicators. Being a completely remote team, being self-directed, a proactive communicator, and a team player are imperative to our mutual success. As a people-first culture, our goal will be to systematically plan a long-term path for you to achieve your personal and career goals, people are everything and you’re no exception to us!
Who You Are
You are self-directed and have the ability to think through things from both an engineer’s and a user’s perspective ensuring that your work is not only technically sound but also a great experience for the end-user who is using your solution in their daily life. You can read between the lines, know how to lean on a team for the right things, and can reverse engineer problems. You could quickly review an API document and start building the integration, and understand intuitively all the implications of something – not just to add the functionality – but to preemptively code for scaling, robustness, user error prevention, intuitiveness, etc.
- At least five years experience in back-end-focused web development.
- Ability to drive strategy and lead back-end technical vision for large projects.
- Expert in PHP
- Advanced skills in HTML & CSS
- Experience with Sass/Less
- Advanced MySQL and data manipulation skills
- Experience with Git
- BONUS Skill: React
- BONUS Skill: Laravel
- BONUS Skill: Deep WordPress and WooCommerce experience
- Comfort with / easy adaptation to dev tools (composer, grunt, npm, etc. )
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Ability to provide visibility on schedules and deadlines and alert PM to potential deadline challenges so that we can be in communication with the client early and often.
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Schedule
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid paternal leave