Front End Designer, Web UX
REMOTE | COMPETITIVE PAY | FULL-TIME | 7+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Our designers have the ability to understand the user’s vision (which is typically described in not quite the best language) and translate it into reality, with design quality and proficiency aimed toward quality and modern forward-thinking design styles. Being a completely remote team, being self-directed, a proactive communicator, and a team player are imperative to our mutual success. As a people-first culture, our goal will be to systematically plan a long-term path for you to achieve your personal and career goals, people are everything and you’re no exception to us!
Who You Are
You love technology and pushing the boundaries of what has been the status quo, you’re not stuck in one design lane and can translate different clients and industry needs accordingly. You understand that function is equally as important as design and can design UX that convert users and are fun to use. You can prototype and visually display and communicate your design ideas quickly and simply. You are self-directed and have no problem keeping projects on schedule.
- At least seven years experience in web design
- Understand how to create and leverage animation and movement
- Ability to design from scratch or improve upon an existing design or brand
- Curious and always exploring new ideas
- Expert in at least one of the following: Photoshop, XD, Figma
- Can help craft marketing design and language to convert users
- BONUS Skill: HTML & CSS
- BONUS Skill: WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Ability to provide visibility on schedules and deadlines and alert PM to potential deadline challenges so that we can be in communication with the client early and often.
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Schedule
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave
Attention to detail is critical in a remote company, please respond as outlined, inaccurate applications will not be reviewed.