Sign up for an Amazon Pro Seller account Documentation
You must have an active Amazon Professional Seller account and enable Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) services to use our WooCommerce Fulfillment by Amazon plugin.
- Go to Amazon Services at Amazon Seller Central and sign up for a Professional Seller account. If you already have an Amazon account, sign into your account on the same screen and check that it is a Professional account. If not, you need to sign up for a Professional Selling Plan.
- Go to Amazon Benefits and enable Fulfillment by Amazon on your Amazon Professional Seller account.
We also highly recommend:
- Having at least one product set up in your FBA inventory
- Confirming that Seller SKUs in your FBA inventory match the product SKUs in WooCommerce for each product you want to enable for Fulfillment by Amazon
- Providing your physical inventory to Amazon before configuring and testing this plugin