Who are Never Settle?
Never Settle are an award-winning digital marketing agency that partners with brands to build a bigger storey through technology, marketing, design, development and digital marketing. Founded in Denver, Colorado and built across the globe, Never Settle work with companies of all sizes from start ups to established enterprises, providing the technology, design and strategy they need to succeed.
Our business is built on three pillars of services: Web, Marketing and Design. We offer everything a business needs to succeed online but only focus on providing the very best service in a few select areas. We have won numerous awards and been featured in many publications for our achievements.
While we are 100% remote, we have a close culture. Everyone knows everyone and we have numerous Slack channels for more than just projects. We meet regularly online and at least once a year in person.
But it's not all about business, our core values are exceptionally important to us. We value each and every member of the team as individuals and always ensure you have everything you need at all times. Management are available whenever you need and we understand you are more than just your work.
Never Settle is also dedicated to seeing human trafficking ending in our lifetime and so we dedicate a lot of time and resource to helping see this through.
What does the role involve?
This is a brand new role at Never Settle and an incredible opportunity to be the first member of the new internal marketing team. Creating brand awareness, generating new business and sharing the great work we do are just some of the things you'll be working towards as you help grow Never Settle as well as our internal brands and products. This role is incredibly diverse and offers a wide range of projects across SEO, social media, analytics, outreach, digital PR and so much more. You'll have the opportunity to take full ownership over a number of projects and do things your way. As an early member of a brand new team, you'll also have the opportunity to coach and mentor junior members in future and progress your career to new heights.
Please note: This is an internal, full-time position. Sorry, no freelancers or contractors.
Who are you?
You are a go-getter who likes to take ownership of their tasks and get things done. You have a deep understanding of marketing and experience with a wide-range of marketing activities including SEO, content creation, social media and analytics. Data is fun to you and you really enjoy diving into the nitty-gritty stats and figuring out what could be done to make things even better. Jumping from one task to another is enjoyable and you enjoy the wide-range of projects that are on offer. You enjoy being a part of a team as much as you like owning projects and doing things your way with full autonomy. You have plenty of experience but are open to learn and adapt to help us reach our internal goals.
What's your experience?
- At least three years experience as part of a marketing team
- Proven list of achievements across a wide range of marketing activities
- An understanding and enjoyment for all things marketing related
- Proficient in Google Analytics and report generation
- Solid understanding and experience of SEO, both on-page and off-site
- Proven experience with social media - Planning schedules & creating posts
- Experience uploading content to websites via CMS
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills
- Experience speaking directly with clients, leads and anyone else external
What are the benefits?
- People First – we value you more than the work you do
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% fully-remote position
- 100% flexible working - Work when it suits you
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 7 days paid company holidays
- 40 hours per week and no more
- A management team committed to your personal development
- Annual Overseas Trip
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave