NS Google Sheets Connector PRO
This is the PRO way to integrate and automatically send WordPress data to Google Spreadsheets. This plugin supports connecting UNLIMITED Contact Form 7 plugin forms to spreadsheets in Google Docs. Once you configure everything correctly it will capture your contact form submissions and send each field to a new row in the correct columns (1 per field) to the spreadsheet that you have configured. In the future we will be adding connections between other WordPress plugins and Google Sheets. Want to connect WooCommerce to your spreadsheets in Google Drive? Want to connect other plugins to sheets for reporting and data analysis? Let us know what other kinds of data you’d like this to capture and we’ll take a look!
NS Google Sheets Connector Pro Features for Google Spreadsheets
- Capture data in Google Sheets automatically from your Contact Form 7 form submissions
- Send all fields to your configured Google Sheet
- Use the full functionality of spreadsheets in Google Docs to analyze your form submission data
- Automatically captures the date of the data and adds that to the record in the Google Drive spreadsheet
- NEW IN PRO: Create UNLIMITED connections between CF7 forms and Google Sheets
- NEW IN PRO: Password is stored encrypted in your WordPress database
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The best way is to use the Request Support feature built right into the plugin itself! You can also email email@example.com or open a ticket on support.neversettle.it
We release our premium plugins under the GPL V2 or later, and do not have any obfuscated components.
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Thx a lot for this plugin. I’ve tested some other workarounds, like copying and styling the html generated by google, but this is the best approach. It is true that the only drawback is that the plugin saves your google account in plain text, but I created an account only with this purpose 😉
Works perfectly! Pretty straightforward to setup and get going. Great job team! Thank you 🙂