Add a sliding search and widget panel to your site without modifying any code
Add a sliding sidebar to your WordPress site without modifying any code, simply install this free plugin and have a clean effective sliding panel with built in site search and widget area. Add widgets to create the perfect CTA's for your site that the user will see when they click on the sliding sidebar.
The NS Slidebar is a Free WordPress Sidebar Plugin, which allows you to simply add a sliding search and widget panel to your site without modifying any code – simply install and activate the plugin and you’re all set. This WordPress sidebar plugin is a very clean and simple way to add non intrusive Calls to Action (CTAs) or other valuable content in the header area without crowding it out.
One of the largest challenges for any site is getting the right information in front of visitors without distracting them or cluttering the site. With the NS Slidebar you can get all the UI and UX benefits of any beautiful theme and still allow additional important content to slide out unobtrusively and on demand.
Let us know what additional features you would like to see in the best WordPress Sidebar Plugin and we’ll take a look!
Features of the NS Slidebar WordPress Sidebar Plugin:
- Automatically add a sliding panel and content area for widgets to your site
- Integrate unobtrusive site search onto every page of your site through the slide out sidebar
- Add any content to your dynamic sliding sidebar via its built-in widget area
- Customize all the settings for the sidebar like button text, image, width, and search results properties
- Includes several hooks for developers to extend it further
Amazing but would be even more amazing if the panel minimises when a user clicks outside of it or a close button on the panel somewhere. I had to click around a bit to figure out how to minimise the panel again.